You don’t need to go and buy expensive facial masks. Great looking skin can be found simply by looking in your kitchen.
Most people make their own masks with honey alone. With this recipe honey is simply used as a base and you can can add with whatever fruit you prefer. This way you can make a variety of masks while gaining benefits from the fruit as well create different scents. Oatmeal is also an optional ingredient that benefits your skin as well.
Start out your recipe with 3 – 4 tablespoons of honey then you can add to that:
- 1 medium sized grated apple -or-
- 12 mashed strawberries -or-
- 2 mashed peaches (cooked or uncooked) -or-
- 1 blended avocado -or-
- 2 mashed fresh apricots -or-
- 3 medium bananas -or-
- Approximately 15 one inch chunks of pineapple
- Then if you choose too add 2 to 4 tablespoons of oatmeal.
Rinse your face with warm water to open up your pores, apply your mask, wait 15 to 20 minutes and rinse off with warm water, then rinse again with cool water to close your pores.
Be sure and store any remaining in the refrigerator. Your facial masks should keep for about 5 to 7 days.